Friday, September 16, 2016

Week Two

* A student directory form is coming home in Friday folders. Please keep in mind when you're debating whether to order one... every year I have parents asking for a classmates' phone number to arrange a playdate or addresses for birthday invitations, etc.... I cannot give out any of this information. So if you think you might need any of this info during the year, I'd consider ordering one =)

* Scholastic Book Orders are also coming home this week. These will begin coming home every month and are a great way to order books for your at-home libraries at a discounted rate. We also get some free books for our classroom library with each order that is placed! There is a 'Scholastic Books' link on the right hand side of my blog page that will take you right to the online ordering page. You will need to use the following activation code: LKVZW. Please submit orders by Wednesday, September 28th. I can go over any questions about this at our Parent Info Night on Tuesday.

* We will be heading to Moelker's Apple Orchard on Friday, October 7th leaving school at 8:30 and returning by 11:20. We do not take buses for our field trips but instead use parent drivers. In order to be a driver, you will need to make sure you have a volunteer consent form on file. Click here if you'd like to sign up to drive.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SuGJZIigjgkhmd7mi_n3kP4SZPgJjmerE7c8BQBC1Vc/edit?usp=sharing






No comments:

Post a Comment