Thank you so so much for attending our Parent Information Night on Tuesday. I hope you found it beneficial and worth your time to be there. If you have any other questions or would like to give me some feedback, you can e-mail me at any time.
* I am still looking for a few more field trip drivers. If you are available on Oct. 7th from 8:30-11:30 please sign up by clicking this link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SuGJZIigjgkhmd7mi_n3kP4SZPgJjmerE7c8BQBC1Vc/edit?usp=sharing
* If you have not done so yet, please make sure to send in your field trip money. You can make checks out to Lakeside Elementary for $19.
* I noticed that not everyone signed their child up for a Star Student week. Please click on the "Star Student Schedule" tab and choose a week based on those that do not have a child's name next to it. You can then e-mail me your week and I'll add it to the schedule.
* I have updated the kitchen schedule under the "Kitchen Helpers" tab. If you click on the link it'll take you to a page that will have additional dates that you can sign up for if you're interested.
* I have also updated my volunteer schedule under the "Volunteers" tab. If you'd like to help in the morning, you can select the dates that work with your schedule. Like I mentioned the other night, I will update these dates each month. You can also let me know if there's an afternoon time that works better for your schedule. I'm very flexible when it comes to parent volunteers as I can always put you to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment