Friday, September 30, 2016

Week Four

* Next week will be Spirit Week to help celebrate and get ready for the big homecoming football game on Friday. Here are the plans for the week:
- Monday: Pajama Day
-Tuesday: Crazy Hair/ Hat Day
- Wednesday: USA Day
- Thursday: College/Sports Team Day
- Friday: Blue/Gold Day

* It looks like I'm all set with field trip drivers for our field trip next Friday. I will be sending a reminder e-mail to my drivers as well as a reminder e-mail to all parents to send booster seats to school that day.

* School pictures are coming home in Friday folders. They sure are cute!! If you are not happy with your child's picture, our re-take day will be on October 21st. Make sure to return the pictures you don't like prior to the 21st.

* Reading Bags are coming home today (Thursday) with a storybook favorite. Starting Monday, I will be doing reading groups where your child will read a book with me in a small group that is based on their instructional reading level. As I mentioned at Parent Info Night, you will also see a little red sight word book in the bag, as well as a reading log and a reading strategies bookmark. Please return everything in the bag back to school the following day (at the latest, the day after).




No comments:

Post a Comment