I can't thank you all enough for the generous class gift that was given to me before the holidays! I am thankful every day for my job and feel so fortunate to work in such a caring and supportive community. I am truly excited to come to work every day and see those adorable smiling faces as your kiddos walk through the door.
On another positive and exciting note, I'd like to share with all of you that my now fiance, proposed to me on Saturday!! Johnny always said that he wanted to completely surprise me...well waiting until AFTER the holidays/NYE was definitely a BIG surprise! I will be Mrs. McMahon in the fall : )
I have updated my volunteer dates for the month of January. If you're available, please sign-up! I have also added kitchen helper dates. We haven't had as many people jumping on this opportunity, but we would love it if we had more Monday cooking sessions! The kids ask me EVERY single Monday if we're going to have a kitchen helper, so I know they love going! Also, the PTO has provided us with a full-stocked kitchen will all the supplies you can imagine, so you no longer have to bring everything with you- just the ingredients = )
With report cards coming up this month, I will not be doing reading groups for the next few weeks. You can plan on seeing their reading bag coming home again towards the end of the month. Also, I was missing quite a few reading bags and poetry folders today, so please make sure to send those back to school this week. I also had a few bags returned completely empty. If you have those paper books at home, please send them back! I like to keep those in their reading tubs at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment