Here are some updates for this week:
* If you'd like to receive weekly updates directly into your e-mail, please subscribe to my blog. You can do this by entering your e-mail address on the right hand side of my blog page that says "Follow by e-mail". Then look for an e-mail to confirm your subscription.
* In the next few days, I am going to register you to have access to a closed picture sharing site on Shutterfly (only registered users will be able to see the pictures) Look for the confirmation e-mail and complete the steps listed to receive access to the pictures. I will be using the e-mail address that we have on file, so if you'd like me to use a different address then please let me know.
* If you have not turned in your field trip permission form AND your volunteer consent form, please do so next week. You will not be able to volunteer or attend classroom events without having this form approved and on file.
* If you have not received any of my e-mails this week, please make sure to e-mail me and let me know.
* I still have a few students who have not brought in a pencil box. Please do so next week, it is something your child will be using several times throughout the day.
* Snack time has been a bit confusing for some children as they are not sure what to eat at snack and what to save for lunch. It would be helpful to put their snack in the front pocket of their backpack as opposed to their lunchbox.
* I've had a few parents ask me about volunteering in the classroom. I will go over all of this information during the parent information night on Wednesday, September 17th. Until then, if you'd like to come in and help with prep stuff (cutting, laminating, making books, etc.) AND you have a volunteer consent form on file, then we can make arrangements for you to come in. Just e-mail me and let me know you're interested.
Overall, we had a WONDERFUL week! I'm sure your little ones have come home completely exhausted (I know I have!) I'm looking forward to our first full week together next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment