Thursday, January 26, 2017

Week Nineteen

* February volunteer opportunities have been updated! If you're available, we'd love your extra helping hands!

* We will be collecting 1-gallon milk cartons for our valentine boxes. Please make sure to wash it out thoroughly (add a little bleach to avoid the sour smell). I will need 22 of them so if you have more than one, send them in!

* Reading groups will start up again next week Monday now that assessments are all done.

* I will be posting something next week regarding report cards and what the reading grade means. Report cards will be available on Skyward on Friday, February 3rd at 8 am. If you have any questions about your child's report card, please feel free to contact me. I'm always available to chat before or after school.

* We are still collecting snack sized zip-lock baggies and craisins for Kids Food Basket. Donations are welcome until February 3rd.





No comments:

Post a Comment