* Make sure to send boots to school every day during the winter months. While there might not always be snow on the ground, the playground and field is often very muddy.
* Come join us on Wednesday, December 14th at 2:00 for Lakeside's Holiday Concert! The kindergarteners will be performing a super cute song called Polar Puppies.
* Are you having troubling subscribing to my blog? Or are you subscribed but aren't receiving update alerts? I think I figured out the problem! Try unsubscribing and resubscribing and I think you should be all set now. Because of my name change, the old subscribing link was leading people to my MetzKindergarten blog instead of my McMahonKindergarten blog. I apologize for the confusion.
* Check out our Super Readers, Super Powers chart! These are the reading powers we have been working on these past few months. Now you can use similar language with your child at home when they're reading to you!
*
No comments:
Post a Comment