Friday, November 6, 2015

Week Nine

* It was so nice meeting with some of you for parent teacher conferences last night. I love sharing all the growth your children have been making in such a short amount of time. I look forward to meeting with the rest of you on Tuesday!

* We had our first Kidz Have Rights lesson on Thursday. The instructor had a lot of good information that she introduced to everyone that was very age-appropriate for kindergarteners. Take some time this weekend to ask your child about what they learned. There is also a sticker and a flyer coming home in Friday folders today. We will have 3 more lessons from now until December and there will be worksheets coming home after each of the lessons for you to do with your child. I'll send an e-mail reminder when those worksheets are coming home.

*D&W in Breton Village is "growing" and has decided to give every kindergartener in EGR a tree to plant in your yard. I had them outside of our classroom last night during conferences but may have forgotten to mention it to some of you. So if you met with me last night and didn't get a tree, feel free to stop by the office next week to get one. If you are scheduled to meet with me on Tuesday then you will get your tree then.

* Remember- no school next Friday, Novemver 13th!  

No comments:

Post a Comment