Friday, March 27, 2015

Week Twenty-Eight

* I sent another e-mail reminder out today about running club volunteers. If you have any questions about this please let me know! If you're available to volunteer, please sign up!

* We need crayons!! I think just about everyone in this class could use a new box of crayons to finish off the year. So please plan on sending in a new box after spring break.

* If you are planning on leaving early for spring break , please let me know asap. I have a few things I need to get done with everyone before Friday and if I know your child won't be there towards the end of the week then I'll be sure to get it done at the beginning of the week.

* Mark your calendars! We will be having a Poetry Party on June 2nd at 2:30. All parents are invited. We will be serving ice cream afterwards with all the kindergarten classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment