Thursday, April 24, 2014

Week Thirty

* Tomorrow we will be heading to Aquinas College to see the play "Are You My Mother?". We will be leaving at 12:00 and returning at 2:00. If you are a driver, please plan on being here around 11:45. Please make sure to send your child's car seat to school in the morning.

* Make sure to check out the "Calendar" page as I have updated it with many important dates for the rest of the school year.

* Check out my shutterfly page! I have added new pictures from our Earth Day walk- we collected 5 full bags of trash around Lakeside.Also, I have to say, I have been hearing about some pretty hilarious stories from my Earth Day challenge where I told the kids to go home and do at least one thing to help save our earth. It made my day to hear how serious the kids took me! Sorry if it caused drama at home :-/

* Career Day at Lakeside will be next Tuesday, April 29th. Everyone will be able to dress-up in a manner that represents what they want to be when they grow up. This doesn't have to be anything crazy, make it simple and be creative with things you have at home.

* If you have child who will be in young-fives or kindergarten NEXT year, there are two information sessions that you can attend at the PAC (High School Auditorium). They will be held on Wednesday, May 21st at either 2:00 or 7:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment