Welcome back! I hope everyone had a wonderful extra-long holiday break! It was definitely a pleasant surprise having those two snow days this week.
Here are my updates:
* THANK YOU to everyone who contributed to the class gift!! That was SO generous of all of you, so thank you so so much!! I used the money to purchase a new pair of sunglasses (this was a very necessary purchase according to many of my friends) so that was very helpful! =)
* With report cards coming up, I have started my never-ending assessments... with that being said, I will not be doing reading groups these next few weeks. That time will be spent doing reading and math assessments. So when you don't see the reading bag coming home, that is why.
* On that note as well, it will be extremely helpful to have parent volunteers these next few weeks. I updated the sign-up genius today, so hopefully there are some days/times that work with your schedule. Also, as always, if you happen to be available in the afternoons, I can always use your help then as well. I haven't been posting those time slots, but just know that any extra help is always appreciated!
* I also updated the kitchen sign-up genius. There are three slots during the month of January and one slot in February. More dates to come as well.
* Like I've said in past posts, keep having your child practice putting on their snow gear. Most have it down and can get outside very quickly, others are still having some trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment