*Picture Day is TOMORROW!!! Don't forget to send in your order form if you want to be able to order pictures.
* Shutterfly: I have set up a shutterfly account so that you can see all of the pictures I take throughout the year. In order to keep the pictures private, I had to make it a "Members Only" account. So you will need to make a shutterfly username and password in order to view the pictures. (this is free, fyi)
* Scholastic Book Orders: just a reminder that these are due by Wednesday, October 9th. Please place your order online using the activation code: LKVZW. Also, I included a link to this site on the right hand side of my blog homepage.
* Field Trip Drivers: You will be receiving an e-mail from Ellen Custer (one of our room parents) regarding volunteer drivers. You must be an approved volunteer to sign up. The apple orchard field trip is approaching fast so please sign up as soon as you can!
*Book Bags: Please remember to return your child's reading bag whenever it is sent home. Also, the books need to be returned in the bag, they are not to be kept at home! (this includes the paper books that they brought home this week)
*Snack: I still have kids who are coming to school with one snack. By the afternoon, especially those that eat hot lunch, the kids are starving!
No comments:
Post a Comment