Friday, September 13, 2013

Week Two

Here are just a few reminders...

* I still have a few people who have not turned in the field trip permission slip. I will send out another e-mail reminder to those parents.

* Volunteer forms...if you plan on volunteering in our classroom or on field trips throughout the year, you must have an approved volunteer form on file. 

* In your child's blue homework folder you will find a picture day form

* Please make sure to empty out your child's blue folder every night. Papers that look like completed work can stay at home, anything that looks like an important form need to be returned back to school.

* Check the calendar tab for more updates

* Sometime this weekend, I will send out an e-mail asking you to subscribe to this blog. Please do this so you will automatically receive updates that I post throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment