First Week Update!!
*Many kindergarten communications will be done via e-mail. If you have not received an e-mail from me during this past week, please e-mail me and let me know. jmetz@egrps.org* I will be asking you to subscribe to this blog sometime this week. This will allow you to receive any updates that I post automatically to your e-mail.
*I will be registering you to have access to a closed picture sharing site on Shutterfly (only registered users will be able to see pictures). Look for this confirmation e-mail and complete the steps provided so that you will know when new pictures have been posted. I will be using the e-mail address that we have on file for the blog and Shutterfly registration. If you have a different e-mail address that you would like to have registered please let me know.
Things To Turn In:
*If you have not turned in your field trip permission slip form, please do so as soon as possible.
* If you have not filled out a volunteer form, please do so as soon as possible. This must be returned to Lakeside with approval before you are able to volunteer and attend class activities during school hours.
http://www.egrps.org/documents/Files/2013-2014/VolunteerConsentForm1314.pdf
No comments:
Post a Comment