* Scholastic Book Orders will be due by Wednesday, May 24th. This will be the last order I place so if you're looking for some new summer books to add to your child's collection at home, make sure to place your order! Please use the following activation code: LKVZW
* Some of you have probably noticed that reading bags are either not coming home, or they're coming home with a few paper books inside. I have started my end-of-year assessments so I am no longer meeting with reading groups. Your child should be able to independently read the books that are in their bag (minus 1-3 words at the most). While these are paper books, I do still need them to be returned so I can use them again with other students.
* The LBW Race will be held on Wednesday, May 31st at the EGR High School track. If your child would like to participate in this fun event with the other two elementary schools, please make sure to register your child by clicking this link: www.egrlbwrace.com Registration ends on Sunday, May 28th.
* Friday, June 2nd will be our last day of library. I will need all books returned by Friday, June 9th. If you have misplaced a book, please let me know asap so we can figure out how much you owe to replace the missing book.
* On Friday, June 2nd we will be heading to Wealthy Elementary for Lakeside's play performance of The Lion King. We will be walking there, so no parent volunteers are needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment