* My April volunteer sign-up has been updated =)
* Conference folders are coming home in Friday Folders.
* I am sending book bags home with 4-5 familiar books. Please keep track of these books and make sure all of them are returned after Spring Break.
* Chapter 9 math tests are coming home in Friday Folders. This unit focused on 2D shapes. We are now learning about 3D shapes. So far we have learned how to draw a sphere, cube, cone, cylinder and rectangular prism.
* This is my last ditch effort to get a few more volunteers for running club! I know there aren't any more kindergarten spots, but I know people will be willing to hop around to different grades throughout the season. So if you sign up for another grade then you can always switch here and there with other parents so you'll have to opportunity to punch kindergarten cards. Here's the link to sign up:
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040b44afa82ca31-running1
* The kindergarten Art Gala is just around the corner...we are still in need of a couple more volunteers/items. Here is the link if you're able to help:
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c48a5ae2ea4ff2-lakeside
I hope everyone has safe travels and an enjoyable spring break!
No comments:
Post a Comment