* I would like to start the new semester with new crayons! Many of your kiddos have about 5 crayons in their crayon boxes and I think just about all of them are broken. So please send in a new box of crayons for your child on Monday. Thanks!
* There will be an e-mail sent out to all parents on Friday regarding report card information. Please make sure to read that e-mail carefully and see the attachment I have provided.
* Now that assessments are done, we will begin new reading/literacy groups on Monday. Many of you may see a change in the books your child is bringing home in their reading bag.
* Looking ahead in February- we will be going to Circle Theater to see Henry and Mudge on Friday, February 26th, leaving Lakeside at 9:30 and returning before lunch. If you'd like to be a driver, please click on the link to sign up. Please count the number of car seats we have covered before you sign up. We need enough drivers for 26 car seats.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uQRV8dwGB5_7Xt9WflrtRyNGUj-mWWFawUNsr2HXH-I/edit?usp=sharing
No comments:
Post a Comment