* Thank you to those of you who helped make our PJ/Pancake day a huge success! I kept hearing the kids say "this is the best day ever!!". (I posted pictures from it on Shutterfly)
* Another "thank you" to all the parents that offered to do some cutting for me this week! That was a HUGE help and I really appreciate it!
* Our new theme this month in the dramatic play center is "Post Office". Your child will learn how to write a letter or postcard to a friend, how to address an envelope, where to put a stamp, and will be able to act the role of a mail carrier. When they saw the center set up this morning they were all SO excited! With that, based on my experience with this center last year, we went through A TON of envelopes...so if you have an extra box at home, please feel free to send them our way!
* I am looking for a volunteer that will be able to spend one or two afternoons in the classroom next week helping everyone paint their canvas for the Art Gala project. I will send you about 3-4 kids at a time to paint the background color of their canvas. I'm open to just about any time of the day, just as long as we get them all done! Please e-mail me if you're available to help.
* The final count is in! Over 150 coats were donated by our Lakeside community. We are so pleased to be able to spread warmth and kindness to the school children at Godfrey Lee Elementary School. A big thank you to those who were able to make a donation.
No comments:
Post a Comment