Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week Eighteen

* Thank you to those who were able to sign-up for some of the slots for the PJ/Pancake day! There are only a few more items that have not been filled yet.

* Just a reminder that EGRPS has switched to electronic report cards. You will be able to log into your Skyward account on Friday, January 24th to view your child's report card.

* Reading groups will start up again sometime next week, so please help your child get back into the "reading bag routine". I will also be changing reading groups and adjusting the level of difficulty of the books being sent home.

* I realized on Thursday that I don't think I addressed birthday party invites at our parent information night in September. So my apologies on that one. But for now on, please send invitations through the mail, even if the whole class is invited. 

* We will be making Valentine's containers, so I will be collecting one-gallon milk cartons. Please make sure to wash it out with soap and water and then a little bit of bleach to avoid it from getting that sour milk smell. I will need one from each student by February 6th.

* Save the Date! On March 18th from 5:30-7:00, Lakeside kindergarteners will be having an art gala. This is a time to invite extended family and friends to attend our open house format to admire our kindergarten art work. It will be held at the EGR High School Performing Arts Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment